Monday, August 24, 2009

You Reap What You Sow

Well, this cross my mind as I was farming 'hard' over the weekend. Yes, this 'learning point' did not cross my mind when I played the game previously... Hm... perhaps I should label that Phase 1 Farming.

During Phase 1 Farming, the key intent is to figure out how to tap on this game for teaching and learning... and also make an attempt to 'quit' the game graciously. Oh yes, am proud to say that I managed that pretty well.

Then came the weekend when I 'revisited' the market and discover something - there's this 'offer' to earn 100 coins in 2 hours! ok... to be exact, it's only earning 75 coins for each plot of harvest. 15 coins to prowl the land and 10 coins to buy the seeds. Simple mathematics here! Next lesson learn - if I were to aim for something, will have to work hard for it. For instance, I wanted to populate the piece of land with some houses - there, I have a goal to work towards, and the quickest way to do it is through regular harvesting (that means a few arounds to get the number of coins needed... and to do that, I have to be regular and work hard! hahaha... "Commitment" comes in! Of course, the rule "You reap what you sow" applies here. The more time and effort, you get what's 'promised' :D

天下没有免费的晚餐。天下没有不劳而获的事。一分耕耘,一分收获。

No comments: