Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Happy Teachers' Day to all...


It's been a good year of learning... though real 'business' only started this January 4 when we welcome our first batch of pioneer students. Yes, I love to use this term "Pioneer" because its a privilege to be given an opportunity to be one... not anyone would experience that in their life time... I think I was lucky enough (am still) to be one of the Pioneer Teachers in 2 schools!

There are lots to learn... not just from the "teachers" in the formal sense, but also through the interaction with others, in the midst of doing new stuff... and even troubleshooting! Of course, that includes my fellow colleagues - be it they are in the admin or academic faculty. Not forgetting others like working partners (e.g. IDA and Apple), thanks to them, too!

Hm... how about my students? Ha! The "Back to School" feeling was very different... esepcially 'first' encounters of the digital natives (I think they are truly dignital natives) since I left NAS in 2005 December. Yes, who says teachers don't learn from their students? Lots of learning points to draw from, lots of strengths and yet-uncovered goodies to draw from all of them :)

No comments: