Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Teachers' Day

1.
Greeted by a string of words that was said in high speed...
ah! ZQ is the choo-choo train :)
Should have used speedometer to measure... hahaha...
Would love to have recorded that...
2.
Then came ZY's angelic stare... Hm... that mi-mi eyes... pause...
and a er.... pause, pause, pause... a hug?!
hahaha... Something that I rarely do...
Hm... my 1st hug at SST
3.
There's one little eraser...
JJ was giggling when passed that to me... and showed me he has a bad of
Hm... that reminds me of those good old days
Guess what country was presented to me?
Hm... maybe that's my next destination? Haha...
Thanks for helping me to plan
4.
Wow! Beary is enjoying the Bed of Roses!
Hm... Life is not a bed of roses? Hm... it's really up to our imagination...
Certainly, there's a chocolate to sweeten the day
5.
Weighty "LOVE"
6.
A short froggy story behind this little er... bear bear?
Hahah... So, Ponda loves virtual frog porridge too?
Yummy...
7.
Cute little white bear with a red heart sat in the Pigeonhole
TWO big words inside the card: "Work Hard!"
hahaha... Just wondering...
Is JH making a promise to work hard or asking me to work harder :)
Cheers! Let's work hard together!
8.
A big card... with signatures, email addresses & handphone numbers of the class...
Hm... indirect message: Keep in Touch
Practical use: during emergency relay!
Hahahah....

No comments: