Sunday, May 02, 2010

Glimpses of Memorable Moments...

(1) EXCEL Fest 2005 T-shirt (30 April 2010)

  • Had a hard time finding a black T-shirt. Yes! Sounded so unbelievable, but it's true! And it happened to me! I mean, finding a black T-shirt that, at a look, will know that I'm from Black house.
  • The last resort? Oh! EXCEL Fest T-shirts! Yes... I have two, one from 2005 and another from 2007. Have not worn them since the event day. Indeed, I kept them for good memories... in particular, the one from the 2005 EXCEL Fest. Thanks to Chai Noi, I was indirectly involved even before I flew back to Singapore. I was still in Paro when she engaged me in the discussion on the publicity talk that she was assisting the Principal for that occasion. That was my first mini-contribution to NAS before I returned to where I once called 'home'.
  • The 2007 T-shirt was the showcase of some Mathematical Datalogger activities, with San Chye, Hong Pin and Weng Kit. Yup... the Maths team's public showcase of our work :D

(2) That familiar look (30 April 2010)

  • A glimpse, he looked like him! It can't be, I know... but I just impose that imaginary face on that figure...

(3) CHICAGO the musical (1 May 2010)

  • The musical brings me back to those lonely days when I was in Paro. It was shown several times in the TV... each time, I was watched that in the cold sitting room - to kill boredom, I think... but I slowly grew to like it...

Oh! Something's wrong??? OK... back to reality... but sometimes, it's really these that inject some energy to move forward...

No comments: