Friday, November 14, 2008

That Pair of Shoes...

A friend commented, "Hey, it's weekend! Give your feet a break!" when she noticed that I was wearing that pair of boots... oh yes... it's so automatic... with a pair of socks on my feet, will slipped into that familiar pair of boots that I wear everyday for work...

Oh yes, I have another causal pair... a comfortable one that followed me before the days I left for Bhutan... the brown hush puppies sneakers. Though it looked old and dirty... it's still comfortable. Oh yes, I don't have the habit of washing my shoes... but I wear socks! ^.^

Yesterday, pair of brown sneakers caught my eyes while window-shopping... It's placed on a kitchen weighing machine - to show it's very light... oh yes... it's very comfortable, with some points raised to support the sole. It's made in Japan... That reminded me of flora. Bought it! Came home... There, I said bye bye to the brown hush puppies.

Today, in the crowded train, one woman squeezed pass me... Arg!!!! look at her from head to toe... oops! that familiar pair of brown hush puppies!!!

No comments: