Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm on leave today!

Have been clearing my leave... bit by bit... usually, will stay at home, work from home - in fact, it's clearing work from home... hahaha... But I like working from home... at my own pace and own comfort... certainly, less distraction, while everything will be taken care of :D

This morning, started clearing a couple of email, however, had arranged to collect a set of cables left in a school on last Tuesday's workshop. Well, well... it took me about an hour to reach Yishun by bus... but enjoyed the ride along SLE, reading the book, Mind Gym... oh yes, have not read for a long time liao! What an opportunity!

Ended up at Raffles Place... yes, the other day saw a couple of blouses from Marks & Spencer (Centrepoint & Wheelock)... did not buy... today, saw that again... still, did not buy... hm... still thinking hard $140 for a coat that I would only wear at most once a year when go places in winter... hm...

Well, shopping on a Tuesday morning around 11 am... with few people around... it's really hassle free... on top of that, I think, really, it's the service that counts! Yes... when served by nice people... you tend to reciprocate too! Thanks to them, for a pleasant shopping experience... hm.... will drop an email to Robinsons - It's Christmas time! It's also time to give... yes, give encouragement and a pad on the shoulder to the deserving ones! ^.^

Usually would pamper myself for lunch... even when go solo... well, "Food Court" crossed my mind... hahaha... have been spending a lot in my meals recently, I thought... Up I went to level 3... Oops! Under renovation till 2 Dec! Ok, no luck for hawker food... hahaha... zoomed straight to "Soup Spoon"... Yes, nice soup... with a half a bowl of salad and a cup of ice lemon tea... Enjoyed my meal.. with a book on my hand...


No comments: