Wednesday, October 22, 2008

'Sing' my way Home...

This was one of the easiest song I learnt in primary school. This song pops up (er.. or out?) of my mind when got struck on the road. Yes, despite of all innovative measures the government has come up with, we still got stuck! Why? Why it still take us more than 1 1/2h to move across
the island on an expressway for the usual 45 min journey?

Like now, got stuck in an unusually long traffic jump @ PIE. Yesterday, it took me almost 2n to reach home (from NIE).

Oh yes, because of the jam, I'm posting to the blog via tne handphone :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~afternote...

Well, it took me almost 2 hours to reach home tonight... after discussion at SIF... It's the fault of the traffic accident near Paya Lebar... the entire expressway just quietened down... all stood still... What did I do? "Post" my way home... hahaha...

No comments: