Sunday, October 05, 2008

APPLE Fried Rice

This is the first time I fried rice since my return from Bhutan... hm... almost 4 years ago! I cooked instant noodles... normally for myself when home alone... yeap, too lazy to leave the house... oh yes... I could just stay indoor for days... no, I've no desire to get out of the house... I'm happy to be home :D

I like to share how I prepared that innovative fried rice when in Bhutan. Yeap... with so much fruits (that were sold in kilogrammes rather than pieces), I normally ended up with so much mangoes at home... hahaha... U guess it right! MANGO fried rice!!! Oh yes, it was an experiment... but I ended up having that at least half the time of the week. I'm still so proud of my "innovation"... for someone who does not cook at home at all!


At last, the opportunity arises yesterday! Home alone... so much leftover white rice... after turning the fridge inside out! ha! I found an apple! Yes, Yes... APPLE Fried Rice this time! Ha! After about 30 minutes preparation + sweat all over my forehead... It's hardwork... Success!!! Here's my masterpiece...




Can see the cubes of apple? strips of carrot and omelette? bits of spring onions? oh yes... added seasame oil! :D

No comments: