Sunday, October 05, 2008

Do I ever stay at home?

This was the question from a friend who saw me written on my facebook's status - "Am wondering... where to go next..."

Hahaha... when travel bug bites... anywhere will do! Well, there are lots of places I've yet been to... there are also places that I would like to returned to... for sentimental reasons (most of the time).

On the other hand, it doesn't mean that I don't stay at home. As mentioned in the previous post, I can just stay inside the house for days... and even weeks! An introvert? Sometimes people may label me... maybe I was (in the past)... but I guess things have changed since I ventured into the cyberspace and embarked on my maiden solo adventure a few years ago...

Hm... it's a matter of preference... really, also depends on one's mood! and external factors (any lures???? hahaha....) I would still go for my favourite pastimes at the Esplanade on my own... hm... maybe I enjoy some personal spaces while out there too!? But I certainly found a whole new world in the cyberspace! Yes, I stay at home yet wondering in the virtual world! hahaha... not bad a deal... enjoying the best of both worlds!

No comments: