Friday, March 23, 2007

The flowers bloom again ^.^

It's the normal morning... It's the March morning... Yes, the pinkish flowers on the tree caught my eyes again... each time when I cross the bridge, from the MRT stn to the building...

Long long ago, this would not have even caught my attention... 'cos I would not have bothered to look around... more importantly, now I bothered to slow down a little to see what's around, perhaps a more conscious effort to look around, possibly if things I could appreciate... appreciate their existence.

That reminds the days in Bhutan... the days when I walk my way from the house to the institute... That the "UM", the bridge, the stony uneven path, the school (Rinpong Building), the school field, the donkey? horse? and the cow... then up the slot, the mountain, the wild flowers... and the river on my right... the colourful birds... Yes, nature is really beautiful...

Indeed, this morning, saw two young ladies stopped right in front of the tree and use the handphone to snap the beautiful moment of the tree :D

No comments: