Monday, December 14, 2009

A Gift for Myself

Chanced upon this on the 2nd last day of the Osaka trip. We were just exploring the complex in front of our hotel - exploring (actually) for food... then came across a toy shop. Not very hopeful to get anything interesting... but this pack caught my eyes! Yeah! It's a pleasant surprise! My Idol!!!

Didn't understand a single word on the packing, but probably it's something that came with sound? I guess... anyway, can't possibly find it anywhere else (outside Japan). Oh!!! How could I resist it!!!! Buy, buy, buy! (without a second thought). That was more than a month ago!

At last, this morning, picked up the pack and opened it! Interesting! There's a sensor behind the box (which came with 2 batteries). Simply laid it on top of the different cards (e.g. notes, train ticket), it will read it out loud, in Japanese! Hahah... interesting :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah! Interesting! Show me! Show me!