Sunday, December 06, 2009

Chicken Essence

Replenished my stock of the chicken essence a couple of days ago. Oh yes, it's good especially when I need deep sound sleep, despite of short hours.

Was introduced to that since JC times when I had to stay up late nights. Coffee, Chicken Essence, Red bull... u name it, I tried it. Now, none could really play its intended role with me... Somehow, the body is already immune to its intended function - to keep one awake! So, I'm seeking for new formula! hahaha...

So far, have tried two brands of chicken essence - Brands and Yu Ren Sheng. Each has its uniqueness. Still like the thick fragrance of the formal. But I'm very sure, no matter what, I still prefer pure chicken essence; not those mixed with other herbs... somehow... it came with a strange taste or fragrance.

Normally it comes in half a dozen, but it comes with an extra bottle in the recent offer package. Oh! I thought! Worth it! However, it's clever in its marketing. It never mentioned the extra bottle is of the same size of the rest! So, guess what I get? (see picture).

Hm... maybe it's going to be a good teaching aide for the maths topic - Similarity & Congruency!

No comments: