Monday, September 15, 2008

Sweet Memories...

Once in a while, go to the gym... just use the treadmill... well, the purpose is just to sweat it out... to feel better :D It's always that standard 20 minutes... not more, not less... thought that's just enough for me.

Notice that it does magic to one's flow of thoughts! Yes, perhaps it's when the air and blood in the body got to flow slightly faster? Well, mind is clearer after that... and what happened in the 20 minutes? Just staring blank at the NTU alumni building, its green landscapes, the water flowing 'stage'... hahaha...

Then, where does my mind wonder to? Hm... unable to explain, but good memories would start to flash across my eyes... well, normally only those 2 fellows - KW & SS... hahaha... those good times I had with them... the little sweetness that fill my 20 minutes... well, that 20 minutes work wonders...

-----<@ -----<@ -----<@ -----<@ -----<@ -----<@ -----<@

No comments: