Monday, September 15, 2008

What happens if tomorrow doesn't come?

This morning, while almost finished 'crossing' through that ever crowded the bus-stop, overheard this from a teenager (who's still attending one of the IHLs nearby).. "I'm crossing my fingers and hope tomorrow will not come."

Wah! That sounds familiar... especially when there're tonnes of deadlines queuing up! I recall.

However, as we joined the workforce... sometimes, it's really waiting for time to pass... hoping it will pass even faster! hahaha....

So, what happens if tomorrow does not come? We'll be stuck!!! hahaha... forever trap in that vicious cycle... Oh yes, that reminds me of the movie "Groundhound day"... Yes, for a while, one loves the chance to do something differently (especially when one regretted in the earlier 'episode')... nevertheless, it's sad when everyone moves on but only you got stuck there...

So, be careful of what you wish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... reminded me of this book I read "If tomorrow never comes" by Anthony Yeo (I think).

Btw, cool clock! blogger only? or can I post to wordpress?