Saturday, November 10, 2007

Letting the hair.... coloured!!!

The other day the few ladies were talking about hair...

The colour of hair reflects one's mood... at least that 'point' of the journey...

Colour of hair created quite a hot debate a couple of years ago: Teachers colouring hair!!! So, Teachers are role-models to pupils. Also, in schools, pupils are not allowed to dye hair, so, should teachers colour their hair?

In the name of being 'role-model'... I think teachers should not... School is a place for study... somewhere that's of serious work or serious fun... It should remain neat and clean... Well, perhaps I belong to the more conservation 'generation'? maybe 'generation' is a wrong word... hm... perhaps my mindset is still quite 古董? Hm... I think it also depends on the organisation or service we are in... for some, image of the organisation is important... and how the people in the organisation present themselves matters...

In fact, it never crossed my mind to colour my hair... or even 'highlight' my hair though the hair dresser, at one point of time, suggested. No, no, no... why should I dye my hair to other colours? It simply looks strange... at least I believe I will look very very strange.

On the other hand, I must admit that some people look very good and the colour blends in well! However, there are also some, after highlighting especially brown or light yellowish... partly because the hair is dry... they lost the 'lust' on their face... they simply look tired... so, I guess there's lots of 'maintenace' to follow-up in order to look good with the new colour.

Well, previously had colleague who left the service and came back to visit us... with a head of golden locks!!! Impression changed immediately... hahaha... don't say for a better or worse off one...

No comments: