Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Travel Guide to Heaven

The title caught my attention! In fact, I was searching through Read @ TN's catalog for a travel guide for an upcoming trip, to a real place.

A guide to Heaven - that will not be as 'attractive'.... but a "Travel Guide"? Oops, my travel bugs suddenly become active!

Well, have been openly declared that I'm not a book reader - won't say that I'm not a book lover 'cos I love to buy and shelf books! hahaha... that's where I can dig out a number of handy and useful resources (at least once in a while!). That becomes a hobby? Well, some people thought that I waste money... hm... in chinese, it says 各花入各眼。

Back to the book... I've not read the whole book, except that 10 odd pages... One thing that strikes me is the description of 'heaven' - it's being described as something very "fun" & "fill with excitement". Well, well, it comes another level of interpretation, I think... that is, it's really a 'state' of what one enjoys... it could be something that is quiet... peaceful... not fun, but calm and harmony are some adjectives to it...

No comments: