Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ah!!! U're Belinda Ang???

On my way home the other evening (one of the earlier one) - as usual, sat on the longer 'bench' at the front of the bus... that's my favourite seat, 'cos

  • it's very spacious, especially when I normally carry 2 to 3 bags with me! (oh yes, when the tablet followed me!)...
  • of course, a shorter distance to the door (yes, have been so used to alighting from the front door of the bus and
  • normally there're very few passengers board the bus at my bus-stop, so, why not quicken the 'off-loading' process?

One young lady sat beside me - She didn't look familiar, must admit, I could not recognise her! She introduced herself "Belinda Ang"... Oh yes, it rang the bell! But doesn't look quite the same - hm... more tan... much slimmer - on the whole, especially the face, the baby fats were gone! But the way she talked - yes, still the same :D Yes, I remember her... it's just like Chock Kwun's god-daughter - those days when she was still with Ngee Ann.

2 comments:

Quek Han said...

Time fly……..most of my first batch of TKT students are now 40+

Belinda Ang said...

MS LOH!!!! GOSH I ACTUALLY FOUND U HERE!

Hahahaa... this is so cool, I actually have my name on your headlines... hoho... glad to know you have me on your mind *wink*