Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cinderel-lah

Have not stepped into the theatre for almost half a year, I think... Today's a local production - Cinderel-lah. Indeed, it's put up by a pretty strong cast, like Emma Yong, Sebastian Tan, Chua Enlai, Lim Kay Siu, Najip Ali & Gurmit Singh.

With Gurmit Singh and Najip, how 'serious' a show could be? Haha... It was definitely funny and they took the limelight (though the main stars are Emma Yong and Sebastian Tan). Enjoyed the show thoroughly... indeed, one of the best ways to unwind (for me) is to immerse in a show and forget any other thing :)

I guess, one of the greatest takeaway was towards the end, when I saw the sign of relief and satisfaction in the eyes of the cast! Yes, eyes 'talk'... well, it could be the limelight they enjoy... but really, it's the look that says, "I am totally immerse in it and enjoying what I do!".

My tweets after the show:
  • Could see from their eyes... They are thoroughly enjoying what they are doing :) #iwant my eyes to 'speak' my satisfaction & joy, too! :)
  • 眼睛是灵魂之窗。双眸最美丽的时候,是当它充满了希望,满足,感激和开心的时候。。。那也是它最动人之际。。。

No comments: