Saturday, May 02, 2009

It's moving time!

It's the 2nd time 'packing and moving' in less than 6 months! The last time I had was at level 14 (http://lohky01.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-work-station-ii.html). Oh! Looking at the photos... realised that I was in the same 'packing gear' for both occasions! hahaha!
Well, it's messy... though not massive... not too much concrete items were generated during this period. Well, it's also the time where we start throwing and shredding... it's 'springcleaning', in a way. Everybody's given 3 boxes to pack...
Well, it took me a long time to pack most of the things in the first box! Yes, all neatly slotted in... afterwhich, fearing the box will give way when moved. That's the biggest nightmare!!! Anyway, managed to pack everything in... all in all, 1.5 boxes! Hurray!

Here are my 2 boxes of barang barang!


No comments: