Sunday, April 15, 2012

Re-igniting the passion...

This morning, at last have some time to give my mind a break... while that doesn't mean that I have finished all my marking (in fact, 4 stacks of papers still 'staring' at me and asking me when I'll touch them). Realised that I've not blogged for a long long time... blog like what I used to... on matters that touch my heart or things I observe, or my reflections...

No doubt, the past months were crazy... and also have been struggling on what's going on around me... and also doing some soul searching...

I guess, it's time to pick up the old habit and documenting my thoughts and responses to things around me... yes, coming back to blogging....

and I think I found a new way to do it... using newspapers articles as one of the avenues... also for me to reflect, too :)

Also, inspired by some colleagues like Irfan and Serene, who started with this everyday thematic postings... I probably would not have the discipline to do it everyday, but I think an (or at least one) article a weekend would be something good to start off with.

Perhaps I should hashtag it #articleMe

Cheers!

No comments: