Thursday, December 08, 2011

Young children...

Reading this article reminded me of what I saw in the ladies' restroom at Raffles City last weekend... in front of the full lenght mirror was a mother who's in her late twenties, with her little daughter of age around three, donned in a pretty dress. What caught my attention was, "Girl, come, let mummy apply the lipstick for you."
What??? that was my reaction. The girl stood there patiently why the mother swipped the lip pencil around the tiny lips.

Not sure if'it's part of her 'groomy' process... but isn't it a bit too young to have all these chemicals started going on her? Hm...

Of course, the next question... are parents, especially mothers, putting their dreams and hopes on their kids and started to 'translate' their dreams to 'reality' through what they do on their childrem?

That's their kids' childhood? Hm... I wonder...

No comments: