Tuesday, November 29, 2011

能帮,是一种福气!

At last, done with the "last" intensive of the course that started since July 2010. I guess, without the encouragement of friends around, I would not be able to see myself come the long way here. Like what Prof Tania told me, she saw the change... haha... oh yes... become more outspoken in class, since she saw me through 3 of the modules. Thanks... yes, it's a good observation which would have went unnoticed by many of my teachers since those old school days!

I think one of the things I 'give back' to the course is being an encouraging and helpful classmate to some... Indeed, I think I'm just leveraging on my forte to put forward a helping hand. It's a joy to be able to help. I believe that there isn't any competition in this course. The only competitor is ourself. Hence it's largely depending oneself how we perceive the entire "game".

But I'm really very glad that I'm able to put forth a helping hand for someone in the very last intensive session. Cheers!

No comments: