Saturday, April 23, 2011

Food for Work? Work for Food?

It's late Saturday morning... it was going to be a working afternoon... haha... this time, not alone, but meeting up with another... hm... how should I describe leh? Ex-colleague, friend, Project team-mate and cross-organisation fellow worker? hahah... the relationship sounds sooooo... complicated... maybe, Jean would be able to give me a much 'sharper' description of our relationship! Hahaha...

It's a pretty interesting yet very complicated relationship? Hahaha... but I must say, I enjoy this relationship! Haha... of course, it doesn't mean that having such complex relationship will definitely be enjoyable! It really depends on the PEOPLE, as well as the alignment in target, and definitely, the right attitude!

In fact, I'm grateful to this 错综复杂的relationship! I'm grateful to having this fellow ex-colleague who accompanies me in this exciting yet energy-sapping journey!What I'm grateful most is the kind of support - which is really support that brings about a win-win situation, to bring about progress for both organisations! (It's definite, both organisations have a stake in this project)

Haha... what am I uttering? Citing from past experiences in other contexts, "support" could come in the form of "Tell me what you have done", "Have you done this, have you done that?"  ~ which was a string of questions and demands that did not contribute to the progress of work (despite the fact that both parties had a stake in it). That explains what I highlighted in the earlier paragraph, "It really depends on the PEOPLE, as well as the alignment in target, and definitely, the right attitude!"


Though some said, "Leave me out in the weekend, I need to recharge." It sounded that those who work during the weekends must be workaholics. Well, when a piece of job needs to be done, it has to be done. What I'm grateful is, I'm not alone to handle it all on my own :)

I like food, and certainly enjoy good food... have a good relationship likens immersing myself in good food... that the line between work and joy has blurrrrr......ed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
@Tampines 1: Wrapped grilled mushroom dish... nice nice... something light... after the main course (Ramen!)


Green seafood laksa that end my day at Tampines 1 before heading home after a long day :)

No comments: