Friday, December 24, 2010

Instant Noodles from Kyushu

When overseas, one of the 'must-go' places is the local supermarkets... which is a good place to learn what the locals buy... and sometimes, we get very good buys - not just value for money, but also really authentic local products :)
In the recent trip to Kyushu, one of the best buys was Instant Noodles! Ha! It's not just any instant noodles... perhaps I 'sua-gu', but it's the first time I see something that's so compact! and easy to prepare!

Just let the 'dried' pack immerse in hot water for about 1 min (we don't even need to cover it...) and it's ready... more importantly, it's very very tasty! I'm pleasantly surprise! I'm amazed!!! It's an innovation!

I wished I had bought more!








Click HERE for the Kyushu trip

No comments: