Friday, June 11, 2010

33-37-12 Mum's Masterpieces

What has 33-37-12 got to do with.... hahahah... food????? Some of you must be wondering!!!

Yup... it's none other than the 3 flavours of rice dumplings that mum took a day to make yesterday. It's been a yearly affair, regularless of how busy she is... a day will be set aside for this special activity, despite the fact that we could just buy it from so many places!

33: Those of the nonya flavour
37: Standard ones with meat and chestnut
12: Those come with bean

Indeed, it's almost a week before the festival (端午节). Usually these would be just ready for the festival. So, why so early this year? Well, it's because I would miss it since I'm travelling out tomorrow!

Yesterday, I tweeted, "mum's making the rice dumpling early all because I'm going off on coming Saturday :D #ifeel grateful, touched & loved... " (about 12 hours ago via mobile web)

Breakfast this morning :D


all 82 rice dumplings...

2 comments:

jovan said...

wow! delicious!

by the way,
if you need to find Unique Fonts, you can visit our website.

best regards.

PaSsu said...

I could have tested one or two i knew it was so special. It was sold right next to my hotel when i was there, damn I missed it. Next time!