Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a relief!

Last Friday, 24 April, was the auspicious day! It was the deadline of an important project. At 5 pm - yes, thanks to the 'maintenance notice', I got everything delivered at the dot! 5 pm. It's really the click of the submit button is also the click at the Relief button.

If we were to include the work carried out since 2008, well, it's almost 6 months, I think! OK, borrow the word, yes, we agonise over the project for weeks and for months... I guess, the worst phase was really from 1 April to the deadline - unconsciously (but I could feel it), the stress and pressure just built up! To some extent, at one point, almost couldn't swallow it! Yes, it's self-created stress and self-created pressure... something pretty tough to handle, I must say.

One thing learnt is, it helps when sharing the concern to people who have the background of the whole thing. Hm... maybe it might not have reflect well on managing the whole process, but I think it helps me to move on. And if not because of that, I might not be aware that there are so many sources of support, which I'm very grateful to... be it lending a helping hand - to be physically present or through phone calls, be it just 2 words like "加油" in the email, or the understanding and encouragement through the email... all these generate strong forces to push me on...

Heartfelt thanks to all! ^.^

No comments: