Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My Presentation @ iCTLT2008

The presentation marks another milestone of my learning journey... I guess, it's also something that I left with the organisation before I left... or it's something I can take away with me after my 3 years of attachment at the ETD (I guess).

It all started 3 years ago when Joy (then Senior Head) got all of us to start a blog... that's the very first step... Thanks to her, else I would not have venture into this space and find another new-found passion in it... Also thanks to Timothy, who encouraged me to work on the new workshop to explore how blogs can be used for Maths learning... If not because of them, and of course, the fire that was ignited... I would not be sharing my little achievement over these couple of years. My heartfelt thanks to both of them.

That also reminded me of the presentation did (hm...) almost 5 years ago, before I left Ngee Ann... yes, that was also my testimonial of the effort put in over the years... and that's my swan song...

Coincidently, in the same presentation session was Gayatri's pet project - the Intuitive Experiment Approach for Geometry... hahaha... we worked together quite intensively last year on this project in terms of rolling out to the schools through workshops :D Well, with us are also the 'new blood' that joined the project later part of the year... Kok Soon and Esther... Oh yes, not to forget Keng Wee who was with us before he left for his course.

My presentation can be found in http://lohky-ictlt2008.blogspot.com/

No comments: