Friday, July 11, 2008

Where do I sit?

http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1017

Here's another one that reflects what we normally practised. Was trying to recall... where do I normally park myself?

In the bus... as far as possible, will sit at the longer bench that's near to the entrance... Why? It's more spacious, as far as the other 3 passengers cooperate to spread themselves across the spaces... Another reason, I can easily exit by the same door... little distance... more importantly, it quickens the pace of passengers' moving up/down the bus.

In that meeting table @ i-corner... This does not apply only to me... but many others in the same section... to be furthest from the current walkway... hahaha.... Hm... it's also about tone of environment... that's where most of us are more comfortable with...

In another meeting room... sitting beside the Chairperson... which I'm quite comfortable with... except that have to be wary of the movements of the hands (er... arms???) that just missed my face for a couple of times

In the airplane... I like to plant myself at seats along the walking path... for the ease of getting out of my seat (for obvious reasons), and also, can steal some leg room when my legs can just stretch out especially when taking a night flight. Window seats? Those were the old days when I desired, though still hoping to get the best of both worlds :D

As in the office... certainly would like to be surrounded by people around, er... fits into my kay-po nature though I don't really participate (voluntarily) in others' discussions... however, that gives me a sense of happening around... However, the ironic part is, I need silence to work on stuff... so, somethings my set of headphones will work harder when meetings happening, literary behind my back.

When attending talks or seminar... Prefer to be seated in the middle of the room - Good for the neck as can see the projection right in front, also at the eye level... of course, when it comes to a lecture, it's also a safe distance from the front as well as the side - will be surrounded by people! hahaha... OK, seldom doze off during lecture... so not a problem :D

No comments: