Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rude Commuters

Singaporeans are rude? Singaporeans are inconsiderate? Singaporeans are ingracious? Singaporeans have no manners? Sometimes, I could not help, but keep wondering... NO! NO! NO! It's very unfair to say such sweeping statements! I'm a Singaporean, too! A local breed! But why????

To some extend, just wonder if our education has failed? No, I do not mean that our system has failed to raise the "Singapore" "status? name?" in the world... we have very successful people... On the other hand, when coming to values... VALUES? values? what it means? I wonder... what does value mean to the younger generation? or let's look at sometime even at a lower level to tackle... manners! Basic Manners that I'm talking about!

I believe in this: First time, it's accidental; Second time, it's coincidence; Third time: It's a Pattern!!! Just imagine, I saw the 3 similar behaviour within 30 min, at the MRT.


No comments: