Saturday, March 04, 2006

Out of my Comfort Zone...


The 1st time I leave my comfort zone
2004 July... when I packed my bag and leave my homeland the first time... no, no... not as a tourist... but to carry with me some dreams that I hope to materialise...

I had asked myself many many times, I have been asked many many times, by different people... why? why? why?

So, what triggered that drastic move, that drastic change?

Am I tired of the routines that follow me day-in day-out that I have no control over? What kind of impact will I create, given the same set of skills and expertise when applied in a less advantaged environment? ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The 2nd time I leave... Is that my point of no return???
1 Jan 2006 not only started as new year, but opens up a new chapter to my life journey, I believe... I once again step out of my comfort zone the second time...

No comments: