Sunday, April 23, 2023

22 April 2023 Classical Therapy by The MozART group

Some things are simply a joy to be immersed in, though it seemed to be a recurrence. 

Art is one such form... but not all... some are simply magical 

The Classical Therapy is one such. The first encounter was an "accidental" one... when I first surfed aimlessly in the SISTIC website (yes, sometimes, I do such aimless surf in hope to find surprises). 

Classical music is therapeutic. However, for me, not the full suite... could be quite indigestible if I were to sit through 1.5 hours of serious classical. Yes, had one experience when I had the complimentary ticket for an orchestra performance at Victoria Theatre (more than 20 years ago). Yes! I discovered my 'true' self - the extent that I could hold this 'water'. The MozART group was a good second try when it's a 'small' 'orchestra' make up mostly by violinists and a cellist. 

The pleasant surprise was classical can be humorous and light-hearted for 90 minutes! Love it! 

It was my 2nd time to watch this performance. After 7 years, as reminded by one of the performers - they returned after 7 years, at the same place. This time, I had a seat right in the middle, 3rd row. Not too near but near enough. Love it! Deeply influence by the joy and passion these performers brought for the evening. No time for the brain to wonder off to think of other things. Yes, I was fully immersed!

Oh... one more unusual move... I usually would not attend evening shows but I stayed awake for the entire 90 minutes! 

Thank you for the wonderful performance! 







 

No comments: