Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 February 2013

Here's the pleasant surprise that awaited me when I arrived at my work station in the morning. Coincidentally, all belong to the same "category" - Food! haha... Still have no idea whether they came from 3 different people or 2 or 1? Really appreciate the thoughtfulness... probably the secret guardian(s) had read the crystal ball that it's going to be a busy day (which came out to be true) and these would feed me well for the day :D


I could not resist, and these two pieces of cakes became my breakfast (II)! Unfortunately, by the time I notice the piece of sweet biscuit underneath, I could not figure out the words... It's a pity... Anyone can decipher? Well, the sweetness stays :) Thanks to ....

And of course, the sandwiches from mum became my lunch :)


Here's the other one that saved my day after my meeting that ended at 7 pm! Without this, I would probably have to re-sort to cup-a-soup... Nice pie with a taste of sweetness.... Thanks to ....

BTW, I'm still taking time to eat the cookies :) Thanks to ....


My collection of Doraemon has grown!!! Thanks to .... for the cute one!


Here's the first Dorae-mi! Cute cute... that makes a good combination with the Doraemon (above)! Thanks to ....


The day concluded with the nice ice cream cake at home.... er.... don't count the candles ;P


Apart from the 'concrete' items above... There are virtual ones! Thanks for all the birthday greetings from friends around, be it they are near or far :)

Of course, not forgetting the songs that are still ringing in my ears...

Thanks to everyone, for making the day a memorable one!

No comments: