Sunday, February 27, 2011

Taking a Break...

It's the time of the year when people started planning for holiday... it's no different for me... When the travel bug bites... haha... no matter how far, or how short the trip is going to be, it's still a "sure go"! That happened in the recent years.

On the other hand, because of the tight schedule, which somehow, though there's a blackout period, it's getting shorter and shorter... it's scary isn't it? So, it's either plan the trip early or be prepared to stay in the island for that supposedly 'break'.

From the calendar, this March vacation is definitely a gone case... June? The supposedly 2 weeks (10 weekdays) has shrunk to 7 weekdays! The only period currently unoccupied is "9 to 19 June"! Wow! So, easy to remember! I was not so optimistic that it's easy to settle with any tour packages within this timeframe! Anyway, not trying means giving up totally! Well, still plan for it...

To my pleasant surprise, there was one that fitted in nicely! Though not the first choice (which is where CN and me wanted to go since N years ago... N > 4), I think I'm grateful enough to see I'm landed with somewhere far :) (though visited one of the places in the past 1 year...)


Just wondering... am I the 20,027th visitor to the NATAS fair?

No comments: