Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rewind... Unwind... something to look forward to...

Was buried into the deep heap of work this week... despite it's a long weekend, it's also the most miserable weekend I have these days... which I can't even afford to slag a little...

A few huge items to go... all have deadlines - coming Monday... actually not far from now (when I compose this post)... in less than 20 hours!!! Still working on it... the last piece shall start soon....

On the other hand, because of work ('cos need to check out some online payment stuff), visited the SISTIC website (which I'm most familiar with). Guess what I found!!!???

The musical, Chicago is coming to Singapore!!! Ah! Great find!!!
The first time I saw this was when I was in Bhutan! Hahaha... don't get me wrong, not referring to the actual musical, but the movie (2002) - by Richard Gere and Catherine Zeta-Jones! Yes, it kept repeating over the months I was there... and I repeatedly watched it several times!!! (what else to watch? haha).

Another good find was the REVERIE - Cirque on Ice. Something new, I guess... got the ticket too!

Well, when it comes to such 'business', decision making is easy! Well, within 10 minutes, spent almost $300 without a blink! Heartache? No, no... because it's for myself! :D

No comments: