Sunday, June 15, 2008

15 June... 3 years...

Another memorable date... Back home for 3 solid years! A new chapter began on 15 June 2006... stocktaking...
  • Equipped with better lenses that have helped me to see things better
  • Maturity... hm... also become wiser... So, does that come with age? not necessary...
  • Still that optimistic? Yes... I think even more... hahahaha... my optimism has stretched over these 3 years...
  • More patient? Yes... am also more forgiving to others (and myself? hm... still finding the strategy)
  • Giving others the benefit of doubt... notice myself have been finding good reasons to help rationalising some absurd actions that we don't understand too... Good or bad? It's just one thin fine line...
  • Be kind to others... Yes, I think so... and more generous, too... for time and effort for the better of others... yes, recognising the kind of satisfaction that can reap from good deeds... (er... on the other hand, is it because I wanted to experience that kind of satisfaction... that's why I am kinder to others?... hm... the intent...)

... also see HERE

No comments: