Monday, September 02, 2024

[F-Diary] #8a MON 2 SEP - Back in school...

Many things in my head:
  • Wanted to tidy up my table... though I know my table is not too messy but it is cluttered with things. Obviously, I should tidy up the place, at least to ensure it is a place where the relief teacher can use.
  • Needed to ensure that the relief teacher is ready to start work on day 1 - fortunately, it is not the first period of the day.
  • Returning the work to students is at the back of my mind... the promise to return the work in a timely manner for revision.
  • Will I be able to finish marking the remaining stuff or need to trouble someone to bring it back or I have to make another trip?


Nice to catch up with some colleagues and grateful for their well wishes.... also, for a moment, I learnt that I just joined "informally" - a "fractured community in SST". Am really grateful to theses colleagues, whom some I hardly spoke to, come forward to offer words of comfort and tips to take care, and their experiences - to this youngest member of the fractured community. ♥️

One of the first things to do is to give out the "belated" Teachers' Day gift, prepared a few months ahead... unfortunately, for two, I had not written my words of gratitude and encouragement - a lesson learnt, do not wait as we don't know what's going to happen next... but fortunately, I get to hand the books to them personally as they happened to be back in the first day of the staff protected period.

For close to 2 hours, I got the stuff organised... am happy ☺️
Next, to get ready my little notes to brief the relief teacher.




I left at around 12 n👀n.

No comments: