Friday, September 27, 2024

[F-Diary] #33 FRI 27 SEP - Flu caught up with me!

I knew it was coming... but I thought I held it up quite well in the past few days, the droplets from the nose was minimal. Today, I knew, it's unavoidable. I need to go see the doctor ... as I'm left with only 1 week to nurse my flu. 

I thought the number went quite fast, but somehow it was stuck at the number just before mine! I wonder what went on.....  



I had fever, running nose, sore throat and cough - all symptoms of a flu, obviously. 
Had this pretty "interesting" medication - it's both for aches and also acts as a muscle relaxant. See the colour? I wonder if it's expected each time. take a blue an a white one?



Had an MC for FRIDAY, which will not be put to use - not because I don't want to rest from work ... but it overlaps with my hospitalisation leave. 



No comments: