Wednesday, September 25, 2024

[F-Diary] #31b WED 25 SEP - Marathon Meetings

It's been a long time since... that my schedule for the day is packed with just meetings... back to back... Those were the hay days - where I was managing several FS@SG projects, meetings after meetings... evolving plans and implementations. Indeed, I quite enjoy those days, though they were stressful and jam-packed. 

Actually, I enjoyed that!

Yesterday, have 6 meetings back-to-back, except one with an hour break in-between. Time flew. 

Today's meeting indeed is more intensive, and I'm involved in 4 items, of which 3 solo pieces :)

Is it payback time? Hm... my payback time? OR those who need to do some work's payback time? I don't know... but what I know is, anything not done will contribute to "payback"... and it could be extremely stressful.

Strangely, it's a sense of achievement at the end of each day, after seeing so much could be accomplished. 

🤭🤗

No comments: