Tuesday, September 10, 2024

[F-Diary] #16b TUE 10 SEP - So intelligent!

I am not a fan of using templates as I believe that I am equipped with the relevant skills and am capable of  managing design, the look and feel of document and slides, and I don't like the feeling of being restricted by the "frame" once adopted the template.

Nevertheless, with so much technology progress, I see something that surprises me - though I know many years ago, Google or some apps already can recognise images when we used those apps. 

But now.... AI voluntarily pushes it down - not only in terms of layouts, but also suggested alternative texts - in PowerPoint. Amazing! Indeed, I think an application is to get it make its first attempt analysis. However, also discovered that addition of textboxes will throw it off the tangent 😆


Simple suggested texts


A variety of layouts, including framing and "re-shaping" them


Now, it's at a lost due to the introduction of textboxes



  

No comments: