Wednesday, October 02, 2024

[F-Diary] #38 WED 2 OCT - Out for errands...

At last, getting my haircut after more than 1.5 months. It's time to trim and get refreshed. Rested at the hair spa segment. Felt good. 

Next is to go see the doctor. I was down to the last flu tablet, but the nose was still congested - Decold did not work for me. Thought of asking the doctor to strike it off my prescription list, But Dr Ng was patient enough to tell me more about the medicine. I was a bit surprised when he said "it's a potent medicine". It's a strong one, which implied the flu was serious to warrant one? but it seemed that my body was immune to it, I told him. Interesting, he told me ... be patient. It would take a week to 10 days to recover.

It concludes with a trip to the bank... oh... to update my bank book... the last time it was updated was more than a decade ago! Time flies! 

No comments: